Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fans and followers, may I direct you to...

I'm very pleased to announce that I will now be a regular contributor for the (much larger) blog, SciFi4Me.com. This means UFN will be closing, but that I can still provide the same top-quality content with far less effort. Why? Because instead of being a writer, editor, graphic artist, chief cook and bottle washer, I can let all the other stuff drop and just focus on what matters most: Solid articles about the latest in science fiction. They get an experienced writer, I get a bigger audience... it's completely win/win for everybody.

So please follow me on over to the slick and groovy SciFi4Me where I will be doing my usual reviews and news, as well as live reporting from such events as Free Comic Book Day. Up, up and away!

No comments:

Post a Comment